Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rai and Eden Return

So, about a month ago (I'm behind), it got really cold and then it hailed. It was crazy! Not huge hail, but tons of it. So, of course, the dogs HAD to go investigate. They went outside and looked around, and then ate it. Because they eat everything they can get into their mouths. Rai often eats ice, even though it makes him so cold he is shivering while he does it. Dummy. But here they are, exploring the cold world of hail...

Eden looks like she's cold, but she's not. She's our "hulking beast" of a dog.


Rai looks cold, and he actually is cold. But he wouldn't come inside and miss out on all those yummy balls of ice.



Here they both are, eating as though they don't get fed. On the good side, we just went to the vet for their annual vaccinations, and Eden had lost 10 pounds since last year. The doctor said she was at her max weight right now, and looked good. (Rai was not overweight, and looked good also.)



In this picture, notice that both dogs are on the couch, a big no-no in the Pack house. I would love to be able to cuddle them on the couch, and they would love to be able to get on the couch, too, but they are both too big, and too hairy, and too dirty. Anyways, in this picture, they are on the couch because I scared them. I was deflating our big exercise ball, and was chasing them around the house with it while the air hissed out of the hole. It was pretty funny until they both jumped on the couch and TRIED TO HIDE BEHIND CHRIS. Now, I admit that Eden did it first, and Rai thought it was a good idea. But seriously...behind Chris? It's almost like they don't realize how big they are. Oh wait, they don't.

No comments: